Our desire is to provide a safe environment for all Boot Camp attendees with as little disruption as possible to the Boot Camp experience. We ask each man to ask God whether this Boot Camp is for you. He knows best! This won’t be our last boot camp and we understand that some may choose to attend at a later date. Nevertheless, for those that choose to attend, we are committed to the following plan and eagerly anticipate our time together with each other and with God!
PRIOR TO THE EVENT:
If on or after March 29th, 2022, you:
- test positive for COVID-19,
- are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, OR
- are in close contact with someone expected or confirmed to have a positive case of COVID-19,
please contact us about your registration.
ON SITE AT THE EVENT:
We will be engaging in the following cleaning processes; however, we will not be requiring participants to be masked. Participants are welcome to wear a mask or other PPE as they personally choose.
- tables, counters & other high touch surfaces sanitized daily
- hand sanitizer available for additional use by participants throughout the lodge
- limited capacity – max of 8 in 12-person cabin
- sink/restroom sanitized daily
- hand sanitizer available for additional use by cabin participants